This view, published in 1897, shows Price Avenue in the foreground. The house is still standing in 2018, although by 1919 houses had been constructed between it and Price and the house itself had been subdivided into a twin with entrances moved to its former rear as 208 and 210 Wayne Avenue.
On the brow of the hill due north of Narberth Station, facing the valley which extends far to the southwest, commanding a fine view of the same, is the home of Mr. Edward Forsythe. Its southern exposure secures not only a delightful view but enjoys the winter sun, as well as the prevailing southwestern breezes of the summer.
The ground, comprising three acres, was purchased of the Price estate, this estate having acquired title direct from William Penn. The house was built by the present owner in 1890, the first story being constructed of gray stone quarried in the neighborhood: the second story is of frame. The architect who planned the same was Mr. Charles W. Bolton, of Philadelphia.