The name Elizabeth J. Artman appears on the 1913 and 1919 Narberth maps, the lake with its island from the 1919 through 1961 publications. From 1925 through the 1940s, the house was the Lakeview Apartments. The lake was drained and the stream, a branch of East Indian Creek, was piped underground in the early 1960s to make way for the Narwyn Lane development.
The postcard's printer, the Nomis Mfg. Co., was in business 1915-30.