A view from the inbound platform, from a time before a parking lot at a train station was considered useful.
We scanned this photo at the Lower Merion Historical Society in 2015. The back of the print reads "Mrs. Caldwell 122 Elmwood", so we had supposed that the image dated to the 1920s, when the Caldwells were the owners, as shown on the 1920 census and the 1920 and 1926 atlases.
Closer examination allows us to identify the houses as (L to R) 125 Woodside (round turret), 102 S. Essex (windowed cupola), 120 Woodside, 116 Woodside and 122 Elmwood. No houses are visible on the north side of Woodside to the right of #125; 116 and 120 are both on the south side of the street. Since houses appeared on Woodside's north by the 1908 map, we now believe the photo dates to before 1908.