26 and 28 Narbrook Park were claimed by Anton Emil Wohlert in the drawing for "Narberth Garden" lots that took place March 16, 1915. He was the only one of the original lot owners to occupy a house built on it. Wohlert's house on the double lot was designed by Boyd, Abel & Gugert, and built by W. D. Smedley.